Based in Ottawa Canada, Lytica is a Supply Chain Intelligence company that has grown to become the most trusted electronic component cost reduction and risk mitigation platform worldwide. Lytica provides the only commercially available SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that allows a company to benchmark the competitiveness of their electronic component pricing against the real market. Since the introduction of Lytica’s proprietary cost benchmarking methodology, a growing list of top electronics manufacturers have made SupplyLens™ Pro a foundation for their pursuit of a world-class cost base improvement. With our unique SaaS offering and growing set of global customers, Lytica is experiencing explosive growth – and we need you!
Why Join Lytica?
We’re a multicultural and diverse team. Put simply, our differences are our strengths. At Lytica all ideas are heard, and the best one’s win. We work with cutting edge technology. Lytica has some of the country’s top technology and analytics experts working to solve complex industry issues and make a real difference for our customers.
Company growth means your career can accelerate. Executives and managers take genuine interest in your career progression. Let’s face it, no one gets to the top on their own! Lytica is experiencing rapid growth and wants you to be a part of the journey. So, if you’re a ‘builder’ at heart or a subject matter expert with a can-do attitude and want to be a part of making something really special, this is a great place to be!
What can you expect? How about: a robust benefits plan, a remote/hybrid work environment, competitive compensation, social events, lunch & learns and of course an awesome team of colleagues to work with!
Lytica is looking for an Intermediate Customer Success Manager (CSM)
You are an ideal fit for this role if:
- You have Customer Success Management experience (or similar) within the B2B SaaS Software Industry (that means youunderstand SaaS and you know how to talk to senior level people who are heavily invested in our solution!)
- You take a proactive approach to Customer Success Management, relentlessly engaging in customer discussions to betterunderstand their experience and challenges
- You are a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) Wiz, have a standard agenda and aren’t afraid to use it
- You are comfortable in developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and can quickly establish trust
- Customers are your life! You know the name of their cat, what they like on their pizza and what their next career move is likelyto be
- You have been involved in or responsible for onboarding of customers to a SaaS software platform and can execute basicsoftware training
- You are comfortable juggling multiple customer priorities, and escalating customer issues effectively within the organization
- You can demonstrate success around the KPI’s of CS such as mitigating churn, developing upsell potential, net ARR growthand others
- You make every customer feel like they are your only customer, and you have no problem sounding the alarm if somethingisn’t working for them, while balancing corporate priorities and objectives
- You have above average written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are super curious about what makes different businesses tick, all the better if you have been involved in Supply Chain orElectronics in the pastAs a CSM, you will join our growing Customer Success (CS) Team. You will be working individually, with CS and with our customers directly. Your daily work environment will be within Lytica’s SupplyLensTMPro platform, helping to accelerate our customers’ onboarding and adoption of the platform in order to achieve their business objectives as well as in HubSpot, our CRM where you will track customer related activities. You will focus on retaining and growing existing accounts, mitigating risk and being the voice of the customer internally, communicating product or process issues that might get in the customers’ way. Your success as a CSM will have a significant impact on our customer’s success with our tools and accelerate the growth of our company.
- 2+ years of Customer Success Management in B2B SaaS Software
- Bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business or similar
- Experience managing customer touch points and renewals in a CRM
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives towards meeting departmental goals
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly with customers both verbally and in writing
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to support customers overseas
Lytica is an equal opportunity Employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact the Human Resources department and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only applicants continuing in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Use the form below to submit your job application