Based in Ottawa Canada, Lytica is a Supply Chain Intelligence company that has grown to become the most trusted electronic component cost reduction and risk mitigation platform worldwide. Lytica provides the only commercially available SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that allows a company to benchmark the competitiveness of their electronic component pricing against the real market. Since the introduction of Lytica’s proprietary cost benchmarking methodology, a growing list of top electronics manufacturers have made SupplyLens™ Pro a foundation for their pursuit of a world-class cost base improvement. With our unique SaaS offering and growing set of global customers, Lytica is experiencing explosive growth – and we need you!
Why Join Lytica?
We’re a multicultural and diverse team. Put simply, our differences are our strengths. At Lytica all ideas are heard, and the best one’s win. We work with cutting edge technology. Lytica has some of the country’s top technology and analytics experts working to solve complex industry issues and make a real difference for our customers.
Company growth means your career can accelerate. Executives and managers take genuine interest in your career progression. Let’s face it, no one gets to the top on their own! Lytica is experiencing rapid growth and wants you to be a part of the journey. So, if you’re a ‘builder’ at heart or a subject matter expert with a can-do attitude and want to be a part of making something really special, this is a great place to be!
What can you expect? How about: a robust benefits plan, a remote/hybrid work environment, competitive compensation, social events, lunch & learns and of course an awesome team of colleagues to work with!
Intermediate Software Developer
You are an ideal fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy Full stack development
- Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Create, execute and document work including QA tests
- Configure build and deployment tools
- Work with the product owner to implement new features to support internal process improvement and new product capabilities
- Can deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university or community college in the computer, systems engineering, computer science, software engineering, or any related discipline
- Knowledge of traditional software development methodology and testing processes from preliminary design to formal testing and acceptance, and/or knowledge of Agile development methodology and Scrum process
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Docker
- Nice to have experience with Qlik Sense
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude, and
- Attention to detail
Lytica is an equal opportunity Employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact the Human Resources department and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only applicants continuing in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Use the form below to submit your job application