The world’s only real market pricing platform
for electronic components.
Lytica’s SupplyLens™ delivers the world’s only real market
pricing intelligence for electronic components.
- Price benchmark against actual market prices
- Easily identify potential cost savings
- Powerful insights to shorten negotiations
- Understand and track your competitive position
- Instantly price a new Bill of Materials
- Instantly verify quotes from suppliers
- Be up and running the same day
Trusted by the world’s top OEMs and electronics manufacturers.
Securely upload your electronic component
spend data (BoM) to receive a comprehensive
competitive spend and risk analysis.
Simply enter a Manufacturing Part Number to
reveal true market price insights and valuable
electronic component risk information.
We work with the best in the world – over 95% repeat customers
- Millions of parts in database
- 100+ customers worldwide
- $250B+ in electronics spend analyzed (USD)
- 20% of Fortune 500 rely on us
- 60% of the top EMS rely on us
- Unbiased and completely independent
- Secure and Confidential
The science behind a better electronic component sourcing tool
Stay up to date with
industry thought leaders
and their latest insights and
solutions to today’s topics of
concern in the electronics
Join the our team for
webinars aimed at
Learn how our price
predictions work and how
we assist companies
around the world with
Price Prediction and Bradley’s Law
Ken Bradley, Lytica’s founder theorized if he could characterize a customer’s electronic component spend by Commodity then he could use this characterization of Competitiveness to identify pricing outliers as a basis for renegotiation. Ken’s theory was confirmed by customers worldwide and later recognized as Bradley’s Law.
Customers have proven time and time again that using Lytica’s price prediction approach for electronic components delivers high ROI with minimal effort compared to traditional cost reduction techniques.
Lytica calculates a unique target price appropriate for each client.
* Moore’s Laws guarantees another crop of outliers